Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Shower Thank You Cards

December 13, 2010

  Happy Monday Everyone!!! So I know I have been MIA for the past few weeks but I am back and ready to start posting. I have been kept very busy making thank you cards for a friend's baby shower. I posted pictures of the cards and a box I made to put them in when I give them to her. I used create a critter and zooballoo to make the card and my Martha Stewart score board to make the box. I got the adorable rubber duckie ribbon from Michael's a while back and was so excited to finally put it to use!!



Til Next Time,
Kara

4 comments:

  1. Busy indeed! These are really cute & you have one lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara, I am a new follower, these are adorable!! This is my new favorite cartridge. Please come and check out my blog, and become a follower if you like what you see. I haven't been crafting lately with the holidays, but i can't wait to get back in my craft room!! Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kara, I have something on my blog for you, so when you get a chance, come on over to get it! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding these little cute jungle animals are perfect for thank you card of jungle theme.
    Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete