Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog Awards and Blog Hop

Woohoo!! Hello my bloggy friends! So today I want to tell you about 2 blog awards and a very fun and exciting blog hop :)

So first off I want to thank Carolanne at Logans Crafty Momma for giving me the Leibster Blog award.
I also want to thank Tiffany at Sparkled Memories for giving me the Versatile blogger award!


Make sure you visit both of their blogs to check out their wonderful crafty creations! I will make another post soon with the list of all the blogs that I will forward these awards too :)

Now for the blog hop info...


Yay!! An April fools day blog hop!! This blog hop is hosted by April at It's a Joy to Scrap. There will be amazing projects from all the talented bloggers in the hop and some awesome blog candy so don't forget  to stop by and hop with us :)

Until Next Time,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment