Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Make a Wish

Hi Friends,


   I hope everyone is doing great! Today I decided to join a challenge since I haven't participated in one for a while. I am going to show you a card that I made for the Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More than FavorsThis week the challenge is to use the colors Pink, Brown, Teal & Cream. The inspiration for this card came from the movie Aladdin. I love Disney movies and Aladdin is one of my favorite ones :)



To make this card I used:
Pattern Paper - Best Friends Imagine Cart
Genie Lamp - Paper Doll Dress Up
Sentiment - Recollections Fairy Tale Princess Stamp set
Bling - Irock bling

Until Next Time,
Kara

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love it! Thank you for joining this weeks Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More Than Favors!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you been? Been missing you.
    Cute idea and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Card!!!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete