Sunday, October 30, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

  I have been away from my blog for a while but I am back for good now! Today I want to share a masculine birthday card that I made using the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge. I decided to do something with this cart since I have had it for a while and hadn't used it. I am also linking this card to this week's Birthday Sundaes Challenge. Take a look below!


I am very pleased with the way this little card came out. I used glossy accent on the car to make it look well... GLOSSY like a real car :) I also used some silver Pearl Paint on the rims and door handle of the car. The route sign was cut out from the same cartridge but the #27 is from an American Crafts stamp set. Hope you enjoyed my project. 

Until Next Time,
Kara



5 comments:

  1. Very nice masculine card. I really need to make some more myself. Thanks for playing at Birthday Sundaes. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-- I love the way you added the glossy accents to make it shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is so awesome! I love the detail you added with the glossy accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundays!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the shiny car! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara this reminds me of a car My uncle had I loved riding in it! Amazing cut love the shine

    ReplyDelete