Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #18 - Anything Goes

Hello Again Friends,

  Today I made a birthday card and decided to enter it in the Birthday Sundaes challenge. I used a stamp from The Rubber Cafe named Carousel Horse which I got a while back and have been wanting to put to use. Here is the card:




I used Cricut's Gypsy Wonderings for the card frame and welded a circle in the middle. I also inked the circle edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. I embossed the card frame using an Inkadinkado background stamp and Stampendous Jeweled Gold embossing powder. The background paper I used is from K&Co.


I used lace which I tucked underneath the card frame and a Tim Holtz trinket pin which I am totally obsessed with right now :) I also added some cute Mulberry flowers from Recollections. I hope you all enjoyed my card.

Until Next Time,
Kara

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kara,
    Beautiful card, I love Carousel Horses, they are so ornate. and beautiful, Love the frame and the flowers. I saw your card at B-day Sundae and came to have a closer look. Glad I did.
    See my entry at
    www.Cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com
    If you have the time.
    Thanks, Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty details, and I love the carousel horse, he/she's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the lace and that carousel horse is awesome. I'll have to check it out as my mom loves them. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and all the details that you added!
    Please stop by my blog to pick up an award I'm sharing with you. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhh Love your card! All the detail is fantastic! thanks for following my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment!!
    Keep in touch
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kara! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. This is a great card! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! I love that carousel horse and the lace is gorgeous! The gold embossing is the perfect touch! It is a beautiful Birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! Hope you'll join us again next week :)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. WoW! Love this card it's sooo pretty and detailed. Awesome thks for sharing ur time and talent. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete