Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Hi Friends!

Yay!! It's a blog award!! Thanks so much to Heather at Scrapping Runner Creations for passing this blog award on to me :) If you get a chance make sure to check out her wonderful blog.







The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2. Answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 8 other blogging buddies.

Random facts about me:
  • I love to look for new food recipes to try.
  • I am very into fashion and love to read magazines for the latest trends.
  • I like to do free lance make up.
  • I enjoy party planning and handmaking party decorations.
  • I love Mexican food.
  • My dream vacation would be to visit Bora Bora!!!
  • I love going to Disney World and can visit many times and not get tired of it.


Blogger friends I am passing this award to:
Thanks Again to Heather for passing this on to me!!!

Until Next Time,
Kara

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kara,

    You have a lovely blog! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet you are Kara, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Kara! So sweet of you! You have a great blog here...love your creations :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    PS...love the layout!

    ReplyDelete