Friday, July 1, 2011

Thank You - MakeUp Card

Hello Friends,

  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! The weather here in Miami has been really gloomy and rainy so I have had time to catch up on sleep and crafting :). The card I will be showing you today is a Thank You card that I made for a co-worker to go along with a Mac Cosmetics gift card. I used the Paula's Boutique SVG set from Svg Cuts and used hot pink and cheetah print paper since those are her favorites. I also used some silver foil paper on the compact to make it look like an actual mirror :)


Thanks for stopping by!!

Until Next Time,
Kara

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kara for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. Oh this card is SO perfect for a MAC gift card! Loved how you used the foil for the mirror. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card & it will be perfect for the gift card you're giving!

    ReplyDelete